Business Support Officer
Business Support Officer
A casual role for someone looking for ad hoc shifts, the hours will vary, you will be called 1-2 weeks before planned leave, sick leave or when extra cover is needed at our Portland site.
As Business Support Officer, your role will be to provide effective and efficient administrative support to OzChild programs and its clients. This includes being the front desk point of contact, booking rooms, scheduling organisations use of the office, general administrative tasks, and general office management
Please visit our website for further information on who we are, our work and our range of programs https://www.ozchild.org.au/
To be successful in this role you will need to be able to;
- Deliver high quality and timely administrative Business Support
- Booking and scheduling clients use of the office
- Have a high attention to detail and proven experience with implementing quality checking practices and checklists to improve outputs.
- Have highly developed interpersonal communication and relationship management skills.
- Have proven Microsoft Office skills at an intermediate level.
- Have experience in the support and running of an office site and providing exceptional customer service.
(Please view the position description for a full list of desired skills and experience)
- A part time casual role
- Working from our office in Portland, VIC
- Casual hours ranging from 1 day per week to 2 weeks cover (hours should be available monthly)
- Flexibility to meet your availability
- Hourly rate is $34.90 plus 25% casual loading ($43.63 p/h)
OzChild is committed to the employment of Aboriginal people and providing a work environment in which Aboriginal peoples' cultures, beliefs and values are acknowledged and respected, and in which the individual career goals and personal aims of Aboriginal staff are identified, promoted and achieved.
OzChild is an equal opportunity employer and encourages individuals of diverse backgrounds to apply. This includes, but is not limited to, those from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, Culturally and Linguistically Diverse and LGBTIQ communities.
The closing date for applications is Sunday 17th October
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a police check and provide a WWCC for VIC and undergo a national/international police check
How to apply:
You can apply for the role today by clicking APPLY NOW.
Please submit a resume with a cover letter that describes your passion, values and commitment to working with vulnerable young people and families.
For more information, a confidential discussion about the role or simply to ask a question, contact Paul Ridley, HR Advisor Recruitment on 03 9695 2243 or email email@example.com