Business Support Officer
A fantastic opportunity is now available at our Ipswich office where you can make a difference to the lives of children and young people while utilising your exceptional administrative business support skills and experience.
As Business Support Officer, your role will be to provide effective and efficient administrative support to OzChild programs and its clients. This includes completing program specific and general administrative tasks; general office management; financial administration support and vehicle fleet management support as required.
Please visit our website for further information on who we are, our work and our range of programs https://www.ozchild.org.au/
To be successful in this role you will need to be able to:
- Deliver high quality and timely administrative Business Support to our Treatment Foster Care program
- Have extensive experience with client database entry and some experience desirable with a Client Relationship Management system such as Dynamics 365 or Salesforce
- Have practical experience with Finance processes such as purchasing, invoicing and reconciliation duties
- Have a high attention to detail and proven experience with implementing quality checking practices and checklists to improve outputs
- Demonstrate your experience in a customer journey lifecycle
- Have highly developed interpersonal communication and relationship management skills
- Have proven Microsoft Office skills at an intermediate level
- Have ability to manage export data to develop reports, insights and presentations
- Have experience in the support and running of an office site and providing exceptional customer service
- Not-for-profit experience and previous out-of-home home care sector knowledge is desirable
You will be part of a vibrant fun working environment where everyone is committed and passionate about making a difference to our community's most vulnerable.
Please view the position description for a full list of desired skills and experience.
- A part time permanent role 22.8 hours per week
- Working from our office in Ipswich, Brisbane
- Unique training and professional development journey
- Salary packaging up to $15,900
- A unique culture promoting diversity, cultural competence and shared values
- A collaborative and cohesive working culture
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a police check and provide a Blue Card for QLD and undergo a national/international police check.
How to apply
You can apply for the role today by clicking APPLY NOW.
Please submit a resume with a cover letter that describes your passion, values and commitment to working with vulnerable young people and families.
For more information, a confidential discussion about the role or simply to ask a question, contact Paul Ridley, HR Advisor Recruitment on 03 9695 2243.
The closing date for applications is Sunday 26th September
OzChild is committed to the employment of Aboriginal people and providing a work environment in which Aboriginal peoples' cultures, beliefs and values are acknowledged and respected, and in which the individual career goals and personal aims of Aboriginal staff are identified, promoted and achieved.
OzChild is an equal opportunity employer and encourages individuals of diverse backgrounds to apply. This includes, but is not limited to, those from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, Culturally and Linguistically Diverse and LGBTIQ communities.