Director of Services
This role will provide opportunity for innovation and creativity in an organisation that is breaking new ground in service provision in Australia. OzChild is the largest provider of evidence-based programs in Australia many of those are established across NSW. As the Director for our service delivery in NSW you will lead robust evidence-based programs such as Functional Family Therapy, Multisystemic Therapy and Treatment Foster Care Oregon and successfully engage with sector partners and stakeholders at all levels to deliver positive outcomes.
Our vision is to see that all children are safe, respected, nurtured and reach their full potential. No longer is it good enough to offer a child what is available. We must give them what is needed and what is backed by evidence.
Come on a journey with us of continuous learning where you can live your own values at work and are free to be who you are and do your best work.
Please visit our website for further information on who we are, our work, our evidence-based programs and to review our annual reports https://www.ozchild.org.au/
- Leadership of NSW services which includes over 60 employees across 11 teams
- Implementation and development of new programs
- Develop the capability and capacity of the teams to deliver and improve programs
- Stakeholder relationship management
- Financial management.
(Please see below for a full Position Description)
Who we are looking for:
- A contemporary thinker with a mix of people leadership, operational leadership and business skills
- Ideally with post-graduate level qualifications in management
- Expertise in a similar role or organisation coupled with a history of work in child welfare
- Strategic and passionate leadership
- Highly developed communication skills and ability to engage people at all levels.
- Understanding of program logics and evidence-based models is advantageous
How to apply:
Please click on the APPLY NOW button below to be taken to our submission page.
Please include in your application: a cover letter outlining your relevant experience as well as your motivation for applying and an up to date curriculum vitae.
For a confidential discussion about the role contact Paul Ridley, HR Advisor Recruitment on (03) 9695 2243 or email HR@ozchild.org.au
Jenny Cobby Senior Manager People and Culture on (03) 9695 2285 email email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 5th February, however applications will be screened as they arrive. We anticipate that first-round interviews will occur in mid-February and will be conducted in NSW.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a police check and provide a WWCC
OzChild is committed to the employment of Aboriginal people and providing a work environment in which Aboriginal peoples' cultures, beliefs and values are acknowledged and respected, and in which the individual career goals and personal aims of Aboriginal staff are identified, promoted and achieved.
OzChild is an equal opportunity employer and encourages individuals of diverse backgrounds to apply. This includes, but is not limited to, those from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, Culturally and Linguistically Diverse and LGBTIQ communities