We're working relentlessly to give vulnerable and at-risk children brighter futures.
Have you got what it takes to help us transform lives?
At OzChild we are on a journey to discover and apply new approaches and best practices to achieve better outcomes for vulnerable Australians through the programs and services we deliver. This is achieved through collaboration. We provide solutions that improve outcomes for our clients. Our approach is strategic and agile as well as being systemic and forward thinking. As the organisation aims to strengthen our impact through evidence-based programs, the OzChild leadership team has committed to developing, training and evolving our people as enablers to achieving our strategic objective to grow and disrupt the sector
We're looking for an experienced Administrator who wants to be part of an ambitious organisation who are leading and influencing sector change.
As Administrator, your role will be to provide effective and efficient administrative support to OzChild programs and its clients. This includes completing program specific and general administrative tasks; general office management; financial administration support and vehicle fleet management support as required.
Ideally you will possess a certificate III in Business Administration as a minimum but with the right attitude and experience we could still consider your application
- Effectively manage Microsoft Office at an intermediate level
- Deliver accurate and timely business support
- Diary management, scheduling appointments
- Data management to develop reports and presentations
- Support to financial services
- Permanent contract
- Join us as we develop and improve our Administration function
- The opportunity to learn, develop and grow as we do
- Salary packaging up to $15,900
- You will work form a brand new purpose built office in Dandenong
- A unique culture promoting diversity, cultural competence and shared values
- A Collaborative and cohesive working culture which offers flexibility
OzChild is committed to the employment of Aboriginal people and providing a work environment in which Aboriginal peoples' cultures, beliefs and values are acknowledged and respected, and in which the individual career goals and personal aims of Aboriginal staff are identified, promoted and achieved.
OzChild is an equal opportunity employer and encourages individuals of diverse backgrounds to apply. This includes, but is not limited to, those from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, Culturally and Linguistically Diverse and LGBTIQ communities.
HOW TO APPLY
You can view the position description and then submit a resume with a cover letter that outlines your skills and experiences as well as your motivation for applying
For more information, a confidential discussion about the role or simply to ask a question, contact Paul Ridley, HR Advisor Recruitment on 03 9695 2243 or email email@example.com