Finance Business Partner
At OzChild, we recognise our success is enabled through the effort of both our front-line services and support staff and continuously seek to improve what we do. The Finance Business Partner is a new role designed to build financial management capability through a business partnering model, to improve financial sustainability to purposefully invest in the lives of children and young people.
Reporting to the Senior Manager Finance & Planning, as the Finance Business Partner you are a key member of the Finance & Planning team. You will be responsible for providing internal stakeholders with high quality financial analysis and accurate and timely visibility of financial performance to promote accountability and build financial management capability via a business partnering model.
You will lead the planning and development of the portfolio budget and forecast processes and be responsible for providing analysis and financial recommendations regarding the assessment of organisational projects.
- Prepare high quality, accurate and timely financial information
- Analyse and monitor portfolio performance against budgets and targets
- Partner with the relevant stakeholders to provide commercial and financial management insights
- Identify interventions and enhancements based on trend analysis
- Provide assistance and expertise in the development of business case proposals
- Financial modelling and risk analysis
- Monitor grants and prepare grant acquittals as required
(See attached Positions Description for further details)
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, CPA or CA highly desirable
- 3+ years' experience in finance business partnering role
- Demonstrated understanding of complex funding models and services
- Understanding of best practice management accounting and financial accounting processes
- Proven ability to develop and meet operational and budgetary objectives
- Exceptional written and verbal communication including demonstrated experience in high-level reporting processes
- Experience using budgeting and forecasting software (Magiq or other ERP systems highly regarded)
- Advanced knowledge of excel with the ability to confidently create and work with financial models
- Permanent contract
- Flexible working culture, you receive a laptop and phone allowance
- Collaborative and cohesive leadership team to support you
- Salary packaging up to $15,900
- 4 days ex gratia as well as 4 weeks leave
- $90,000-$100,000 salary
- Unique culture promoting shared values
For more information or to discuss the role in detail please email email@example.com
Note: you will need access to reliable transport, Working With Children's Check and Police Check to work with us.