As the Clinical Advisor you play a significant role in supporting the strategic direction here at OzChild, making decisions through conscientious, explicit and judicious use of the best available information to ensure evidence informs all service delivery across the organisation.
Reporting to the Director Evidence Informed Practice, you will develop training, materials and management processes providing clinical oversight and quality assurance to our suite of evidence based and informed programs, your main focus would be out of home care and foster care across Victoria and ACT.
The role covers our programs in VIC and ACT so travel will be required
- Clinical oversight and quality assurance
- Design and develop tools
- Clinical input to review and design delivery resources and training
- Delivery of in-house training
- Contribute to the implementation of new programs and models
- Lead clinical policy and procedure (See attached Positions Description for further details)
Skills and Experience:
- A degree qualification in psychology, social work or social science
- Eligibility to register with the relevant industry body, AHPRA, AASW or ACWA (desirable)
- A history working in clinical practice, ideally with children and families
- Research and analysis
- A background working in evidence based programs would be highly regarded
- Permanent contract
- Flexible working culture, you receive a laptop and phone
- Collaborative and cohesive leadership team to support you
- Work in our brand new office in Dandenong
- Salary packaging up to $15,900
- 4 days ex gratia as well as 4 weeks leave
- $95,000-$100,000 salary
- Up to $3000 in relocation assistance if moving interstate
- Unique culture promoting shared values
At OzChild we are on a journey to discover and apply new approaches and best practices to achieve better outcomes for vulnerable Australians through the programs and services we deliver. This role supports that vision. As the organisation aims to strengthen our impact through evidence-based programs, the OzChild leadership team has committed to developing, training and evolving our people as enablers to achieving our strategic objective to grow and disrupt the sector.
How to apply:
For more information, a confidential discussion about the role or simply to ask a question, contact Paul Ridley on 03 9695 2243 for a confidential discussion
Applications close 26th August so please do not delay your application
OzChild is committed to the employment of Aboriginal people and providing a work environment in which Aboriginal peoples' cultures, beliefs and values are acknowledged and respected, and in which the individual career goals and personal aims of Aboriginal staff are identified, promoted and achieved.
OzChild is an equal opportunity employer and encourages individuals of diverse backgrounds to apply. This includes, but is not limited to, those from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, Culturally and Linguistically Diverse and LGBTIQ communities