Manager Outcomes Data and Evaluation
This role will provide opportunity for innovation and creativity in an organisation that is breaking new ground in service provision in Australia. Reporting to the Director Evidence Informed Practice, you will support OzChild staff to articulate, collect, analyse and report on outcomes and the impact that services are having on the lives of children, young people and families. The role will support evaluation projects and work to enable continuous quality improvement in relation to service delivery, systems and processes around data collection and use.
Ideally with post graduate level qualifications you will bring your expertise in a similar role and organisation coupled with exposure to working with vulnerable children. You will possess highly developed communication skills and ability to engage people at all levels.
- Develop and maintain program logics using information from program manuals, theory and relevant literature, staff and stakeholder consultation, while considering local adaptions or funder requirements.
- Develop outcome monitoring frameworks for services nationally, based on program logics while keeping efficiency and local or cultural factors in mind.
- Oversee development and implementation of tools, processes and standard operating procedures that facilitate the efficient and streamlined collection of high-quality data.
- Use co-creation and co-design to ensure data systems work in practice and yield meaningful data for staff and stakeholders including service recipients and funders.
(See attached Positions Description for further details)
Skills and Experience:
- A degree qualification in psychology, social science, public policy or research
- Understanding of program logics
- Project management skills highly desired
- High level communication both written and verbal
- Permanent contract
- Flexible working culture
- Collaborative and cohesive leadership team
- Work in our brand new office in Dandenong
- Salary packaging up to $15,900
- Easily accessible by public transport
- Unique culture promoting shared values
About Oz Child
At OzChild we are on a journey to discover and apply new approaches and best practices to achieve better outcomes for vulnerable Australians through the programs and services we deliver. As the organisation aims to strengthen our impact through evidence-based programs, the OzChild leadership team has committed to developing, training and evolving our people as enablers to achieving our strategic objective to grow and disrupt the sector.
How to apply:
For more information, a confidential discussion about the role or simply to ask a question, contact Paul Ridley HR Advisor at OzChild on 03 9695 2243 or email email@example.com
OzChild is committed to the employment of Aboriginal people and providing a work environment in which Aboriginal peoples' cultures, beliefs and values are acknowledged and respected, and in which the individual career goals and personal aims of Aboriginal staff are identified, promoted and achieved.
OzChild is an equal opportunity employer and encourages individuals of diverse backgrounds to apply. This includes, but is not limited to, those from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, Culturally and Linguistically Diverse and LGBTIQ communities