Program Supervisor TFCO
Treatment Foster Care Oregon (TFCO)
Treatment Foster Care Oregon (TFCO) is an internationally-proven program that intervenes with children in residential care whose behaviour makes it difficult for foster carers to help them. This program has demonstrated success in transforming children's behaviour, making it possible for children to settle into a stable family environment.
As Program Supervisor Treatment Foster Care Oregon (TFCO) program you will be:
- Accountable for the operational and clinical oversight and leadership of the program
- Overseeing all aspects of each child's placement, including skills coaching, individual and family therapy
- Finalising individual treatment plans for children in the program
- Working closely with the program developers and implementation support providers to set up new services and ensure success
- Overseeing the recruitment, training of and support services to treatment foster carers
- (Please refer to the position description for further details)
Skills and Experience
- A Bachelor Degree in Social Work, Psychology or equivalent
- Experience within leadership and management roles in Child Protection or the Out of Home Care Sector
- Relevant clinical experience working with children under 12 years of age
- Advanced knowledge and experience of assessing and managing risk in a child welfare context
- An understanding of the complex needs of children in residential care within the State of QLD
- Experience in the developing or starting up of a new program and team desirable.
At OzChild we are on a journey to discover and apply new approaches and best practices to achieve better outcomes for vulnerable Australians through the programs and services we deliver. As the organisation aims to strengthen our impact through evidence-based programs the OzChild leadership team has committed to developing, training and evolving our people as enablers to achieving our strategic objective to grow and disrupt the sector.
- Permanent contract
- Receive fully maintained car for personal use as part of your package
- Flexible working hours
- The chance to make a real difference in the life of a child
- Face to face interaction with carers
- Salary packaging up to $15,900
- A laptop and phone so you can work on the road
- The opportunity to implement an Internationally proven Evidence Based program
- A unique culture promoting diversity, cultural competence and shared values
- A collaborative and cohesive working culture
- Up to $3000 in relocation assistance available
OzChild is committed to the employment of Aboriginal people and providing a work environment in which Aboriginal peoples' cultures, beliefs and values are acknowledged and respected, and in which the individual career goals and personal aims of Aboriginal staff are identified, promoted and achieved.
OzChild is an equal opportunity employer and encourages individuals of diverse backgrounds to apply. This includes, but is not limited to, those from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, Culturally and Linguistically Diverse and LGBTIQ communities.
As part of the assessment and selection process, applicants will be required to successfully complete Police Checks and confirm details of an existing Blue Card Working with Children Check or successfully apply for a Blue Card Working with Children Check.
How to apply:
For more information, a confidential discussion about the role or simply to ask a question, contact Paul Ridley HR Advisor at OzChild on 03 9695 2243 or email email@example.com