Therapeutic Case Manager, Foster Care
As the Case Manager in the Circle Program your role is therapeutic. Your role is to deliver enhanced therapeutic support to children and carers in foster care. This role is for those with a background in therapy, you need to focus on developing therapeutic parenting strategies and review each care plan to monitor its progress.
- Complex, coordinated and effective assessment of a placement
- Case management and enhanced therapeutic support
- Support reunification outcomes and transition the child or young person when exiting care
- Develop therapeutic parenting strategies
Required Qualifications, skills and experience:
- Tertiary Qualification in Social Work, Social Sciences or Psychology with experience and training in family therapy will be highly regarded
- Experience in a similar role, out of home care, foster care, kinship
- Current driving license (essential)
- Comprehensive understanding of foster care
- Comprehensive understanding of therapeutic case management techniques
The closing date for all applications is Sunday 26th May.
At OzChild we are on a journey to discover and apply new approaches and best practices to achieve better outcomes for vulnerable Australians through the programs and services we deliver. As the organisation aims to strengthen our impact through evidence based programs the OzChild leadership team has committed to developing, training and evolving our people as enablers to achieving our strategic objective to grow and disrupt the sector.
- Full time permanent contract
- The opportunity to learn and develop within an experienced team
- Salary packaging up to $15,900
- A brand new office with fabulous facilities to work from in Dandenong
- A unique culture promoting diversity, cultural competence and shared values
- A Collaborative and cohesive working culture
OzChild is committed to the employment of Aboriginal people and providing a work environment in which Aboriginal peoples' cultures, beliefs and values are acknowledged and respected, and in which the individual career goals and personal aims of Aboriginal staff are identified, promoted and achieved.
OzChild is an equal opportunity employer and encourages individuals of diverse backgrounds to apply. This includes, but is not limited to, those from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, Culturally and Linguistically Diverse and LGBTIQ communities
How to apply:
For more information, a confidential discussion about the role or simply to ask a question, contact Paul Ridley HR Advisor at OzChild on 03 9695 2243 or email email@example.com