Case Manager- Foster Care
This is an existing role in an established team. As the Case Manager for foster care your main role will be effective case management optimising the potential for reunification, but your role will also encompass supervision and support of carers. The role is paying SCHADS level 5 and is a fixed term contract of 12 months.
The purpose of the position is to improve outcomes for children and young people by delivering services and program outcomes through the support, supervision, and development of clients in the Foster Care program.
- Case management for carers and children
- Assessment and placement plans
- Supporting reunification outcomes
- Carer Support
- Assess the foster carers by conducting assessments and identify potential placements for new carers
- Ensure relevant paperwork and administrative work is up to standard for reporting
Required Qualifications, skills and experience
- Tertiary Qualification in, Human Services, Social Work, Social Sciences, Psychology
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role, out of home care, foster care, kinship
- Current driving license (essential)
- Comprehensive understanding of foster care
- Fixed term contract for 12 months
- A case management role as part of a consortium
- Great support from a strong team
- A chance to deliver services to vulnerable children
- Existing carers and a highly reputable organisation
The closing date for all applications is Monday 6th May
How to apply
For more information, a confidential discussion about the role or simply to ask a question, contact Paul Ridley HR Advisor at OzChild on 03 9695 2243 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
OzChild is an equal opportunity employer and encourages individuals of diverse backgrounds to apply. This includes, but is not limited to, those from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, Culturally and Linguistically Diverse and LGBTQI communities.
OzChild is a child safe organisation. You must have the right to work in Australia. All appointments are subject to the satisfactory completion of a National Police History Check and Working With Children Check.