Psychologist- Multisystemic Therapy for Child Abuse and Neglect
At OzChild we are on a journey to discover and apply new approaches and best practices to achieve better outcomes for vulnerable Australians through the programs and services we deliver. As the organisation aims to strengthen our impact through evidence based programs the OzChild leadership team has committed to developing, training and evolving our people as enablers to achieving our strategic objective to grow and disrupt the sector.
- Permanent contract
- Flexible working hours
- The opportunity to learn and develop with weekly supervision
- Salary packaging up to $15,900 which will increase take home pay
- A fully maintained vehicle or vehicle allowance
- Relocation assistance if you are moving
- A laptop and phone so you can work from anywhere
- A unique culture promoting diversity, cultural competence and shared values
- A Collaborative and cohesive working culture
MST is widely considered the gold standard for treatment of adolescent antisocial behaviour and is utilised in the US, Europe, the UK, and NZ. MST-CAN is an adaptation of MST US model and is targeted to families who have recent risk of harm reports pertaining to ongoing child abuse and neglect.
We are currently offering a rare opportunity to be involved with this leading-edge program where you will develop highly sought-after skills in systemic assessment, comprehensive safety planning, CBT for anger management, behaviour management planning, evidence-based trauma treatment for children (TFCBT) and adults (PET), substance abuse treatment (reinforcement based treatment), functional analysis, strategic family therapy, parent training, and more.
For more information visit http://www.mstservices.com/
- Work intensively with family members with high risk and complex needs to provide direct effective treatment
- Provide directed behavioural therapy targeting behavioural change
- Deliver CBT, stress inoculation, trauma treatment, marital therapy and substance abuse treatment
- Ensure all assessments are comprehensive and multisystemic
- Develop new knowledge of the MST-CAN Model to deliver high quality practice crucial to the success of this program
- Availability to provide periodic on-call 24-hour coverage
Required Qualifications, skills and experience:
- Master's degree in clinical or counselling Psychology
- Registration as a Psychologist with AHPRA
- Current driving license
- Working knowledge in CBT and Evidence Based Model therapy
- Experience in Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy including trauma treatment, Structural Family Therapy, Strategic Family Therapy, and behaviourally-based treatments highly regarded.
How to apply:
For more information, a confidential discussion about the role or simply to ask a question, contact Paul Ridley HR Advisor at OzChild on 03 9695 2243 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can apply for the role today by visiting our careers site at https://ozchildcareers.org.au/Vacancies/-Search for the job title Therapist - Multisystemic Therapy for Child Abuse and Neglect in Campbelltown click on the title, scroll down and submit a resume.