Psychologist / Therapist / Social Worker
Multi Systemic Therapy - Child Abuse and Neglect (MST-CAN) is an adaptation of MST US model and is targeted to families who have child protection reports pertaining to ongoing child abuse and neglect.
We are currently offering a rare opportunity to be involved with this leading-edge program where you will develop highly sought-after skills in systemic assessment, comprehensive safety planning, CBT, behaviour management planning, evidence-based trauma treatment for children and adults, substance abuse treatment (reinforcement based treatment), functional analysis, strategic family therapy, parent training, and more.
For more information visit http://www.mstservices.com/
- Work intensively with family members with high risk and complex needs to provide direct effective treatment
- Provide directed behavioural therapy targeting behavioural change
- Deliver CBT, stress inoculation, trauma treatment, marital therapy and substance abuse treatment
- Ensure all assessments are comprehensive and multisystemic
- Develop new knowledge of the MST-CAN Model to deliver high quality practice crucial to the success of this program
- Availability to provide periodic on-call 24-hour coverage
Required Qualifications, skills and experience:
- Masters of social work, psychology, counselling - all related disciplines considered
- Current driving license
- Experience in Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy including trauma treatment, Structural Family Therapy, Strategic Family Therapy and, behaviourally-based treatments highly regarded.
- The opportunity to learn and develop with weekly supervision
- Salary packaging up to $15,900 which will increase take home pay
- A fully maintained vehicle or vehicle allowance
- Relocation assistance if you are moving
- A laptop and phone so you can work from anywhere
- A unique and collaborative culture promoting diversity, cultural competence and shared value
How to apply:
For more information, a confidential discussion about the role or simply to ask a question, contact Paul Ridley HR Advisor at OzChild on 03 9695 2243 or email firstname.lastname@example.org