- Provide effective and efficient Admin support to a NFP
- Be part of an organisation that provides support to vulnerable children and families
- 3 x FT or .8 roles, based in Frankston or Dandenong, with salary packaging benefits
We're working relentlessly to give vulnerable and at-risk children brighter futures.
Have you got what it takes to help us transform lives?
At OzChild we are on a journey to discover and apply new approaches and best practices to achieve better outcomes for vulnerable Australians through the programs and services we deliver. As the organisation aims to strengthen our impact through evidence based programs the OzChild leadership team has committed to developing, training and evolving our people as enablers to achieving our strategic objective to grow and disrupt the sector.
- Permanent contracts
- Newly created roles to function in a restructured Administrative team
- The opportunity to learn, develop and grow as we do
- Salary packaging up to $15,900
- You will work form a brand new purpose built office
- A unique culture promoting diversity, cultural competence and shared values
- A Collaborative and cohesive working culture
We're looking for an experienced Administrator who wants to be part of an ambitious organisation who are leading and influencing sector change.
As Administrator, your role will be to provide effective and efficient administrative support to OzChild programs and its clients. This includes completing program specific and general administrative tasks; general office management; financial administration support and vehicle fleet management support as required.
Ideally you will possess a certificate III in Business Administration as a minimum
- Effectively manage Microsoft Office at an intermediate level
- Deliver accurate and timely business support
- Diary management, scheduling appointments
- Data management to develop reports and presentations
- Support to financial services
OzChild is committed to the employment of Aboriginal people and providing a work environment in which Aboriginal peoples' cultures, beliefs and values are acknowledged and respected, and in which the individual career goals and personal aims of Aboriginal staff are identified, promoted and achieved.
OzChild is an equal opportunity employer and encourages individuals of diverse backgrounds to apply. This includes, but is not limited to, those from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, Culturally and Linguistically Diverse and LGBTIQ communities.
How to apply:
For more information, a confidential discussion about the role or simply to ask a question, contact Paul Ridley HR Advisor at OzChild on 03 9695 2243 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can apply for the role today by visiting our careers site at https://ozchildcareers.org.au/Vacancies/- Search for the job title Administrator click on the title, scroll down and submit a resume with an attached cover letter addressing the required skills and experience