Do you currently have a supervisor but can't find a role that gives you access to the hours of front-line forward-facing client work that you so desperately want?
OzChild have two vacancies in our Functional Family Therapy Child Welfare program that will give you hours of contact with families, professional development and the chance to enhance your skills as a psychologist through the delivery of an evidence based model targeting family relationships and behaviours.
- Permanent contract
- Flexible working hours
- The opportunity to work with families
- Salary packaging up to $15,900
- A laptop and phone so you can work on the road
- A unique culture promoting diversity, cultural competence and shared values
- A collaborative and cohesive working culture
- Up to $3000 in relocation assistance
At OzChild we are on a journey to discover and apply new approaches and best practices to achieve better outcomes for vulnerable Australians through the programs and services we deliver. As the organisation aims to strengthen our impact through evidence-based programs the OzChild leadership team has committed to developing, training and evolving our people as enablers to achieving our strategic objective to grow and disrupt the sector.
- Providing home-based interventions adhering to Functional Family Therapy - Child Welfare (FFT - CW) model.
- Create written phase & session plans that are tailored to the family
- Use methods compatible with principles and practices of specified model, provide direct engagement, motivation and generalization.
- Address the needs of clients through model adherent referrals to community partners.
- Work with the team to identify and overcome barriers to engagement/motivation.
OzChild is committed to the employment of Aboriginal people and providing a work environment in which Aboriginal peoples' cultures, beliefs and values are acknowledged and respected, and in which the individual career goals and personal aims of Aboriginal staff are identified, promoted and achieved.OzChild is an equal opportunity employer and encourages individuals of diverse backgrounds to apply. This includes, but is not limited to, those from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, Culturally and Linguistically Diverse and LGBTIQ communities.
How to apply:
For more information, a confidential discussion about the role or simply to ask a question, contact Paul Ridley HR Advisor at OzChild on 03 9695 2243 or email email@example.com
You can apply for the role today by visiting our careers site at https://ozchildcareers.org.au/Vacancies/- Search for the job title Provisional Psychologist click on the title, scroll down and submit a resume with an attached cover letter addressing the required skills and experience