Team Leader, Administration Services
Provide effective and efficient leadership to administration services
Be part of an organisation that provides support to vulnerable children and families
A FT role, based in Frankston and Dandenong, with salary packaging benefits
We're working relentlessly to give vulnerable and at-risk children brighter futures.
Have you got what it takes to help us transform lives?
For more than 165 years OzChild has been looking after children who are vulnerable and supporting their families and the community to ensure a better future for all.
Every year, we work with over 6,000 children, young people and their families to achieve safety, wellbeing and permanency. We do this through the delivery of evidence informed foster and kinship care, a range of early intervention and prevention services as well as youth justice programs that are aimed at strengthening family functioning.
We're looking for an experienced Team Leader who wants to be part of an ambitious organisation who are leading and influencing sector change.
As the Team Leader of the Administration function your role will be to provide effective and efficient administrative support and leadership to OzChild programs and its clients. This includes completing program specific and general administrative tasks; general office management; financial administration support and analyses. As the team leader you will also be responsible for streamlining process, providing training and development and ensuring operational efficiency
Skills and Experience:
- Facilitate a can-do culture amongst the administration services team and ensure that all sites are implementing consistent practice.
- Managing business processes such as organising access and support to systems and documents in accordance with policy and procedures.
- Experience setting meeting agendas, writing reports for stakeholders, minutes and presentations
- Process improvement and efficient work practice as well as previous experience contributing to continuous improvement.
- Ability to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles.
We'll recognise your dedication and talent with;
- Generous salary packaging
- Training and skills development
- Opportunities for career progression and development
- Access to salary packaging
- A brand-new office to work from
- Analytical and planning responsibilities
- Flexibility to work across two locations
- Brand new role, newly created
If you believe you are the perfect fit for this role, don't delay and APPLY NOW.
Enquiries are welcome and should be directed to email@example.com or for further information call 03 9695 2243
To apply visit our careers site at https://ozchildcareers.org.au/Vacancies/ find the Team Leader, Administration Services advert, attach a resume and cover letter and submit
OzChild is committed to the employment of Aboriginal People by providing a culturally safe environment that acknowledges and respects their cultures, beliefs and values, that also enhances their career goals and aspirations.
OzChild is a child safe organisation. You must have the right to work in Australia. All appointments are subject to the satisfactory completion of a National Police History Check and Working With Children Check.