Multisystemic Therapy Clinical Supervisor
As the Supervisor your responsibility will be to guide a clinical team that consists of 3 MST Therapists whilst holding a small caseload.
The MST Team provides in-home clinical services to a small caseload of serious and/or repeat young offenders and their families.
MST provides intensive treatment to families for a period of around 6 to 9 months including specific clinical treatments that target areas such as trauma, mental health and drug and alcohol misuse. MST is an empirically based and internationally proven treatment model designed specifically for young people (12-17 years) and focuses on changing factors linked to anti-social, offending behaviour across individual, family, school and community.
For more information visit http://www.mstservices.com/
- Assure outcomes are delivered for families
- Manage complex cases and maintain high level clinical care throughout the team
- Deliver supervision and collaborate with MST experts on service delivery and model fidelity
- Ensure all assessments are comprehensive and multisystemic
- Required Qualifications, skills and experience:
- Master's Degree in clinical or counselling Psychology, Social Work, or a related subject area with significant experience in therapeutic settings.
- Be capable of developing inter-agency and intra-agency partnerships
- Ability to lead and manage a team of clinicians
- Expertise in family/care giver systems theory and interventions and behavioural and cognitive behavioural therapies and their application to the treatment of anti-social youth.
- Significant demonstrated experience in clinically supervising others in the application of a variety of evidence-based assessment and intervention skills at a senior level and responsive to constructive feedback and supervision.
- Current driving license
- Permanent full time role
- Flexible working hours and locations
- A fully maintained vehicle
- Salary packaging up to $15,900
- Unique culture promoting diversity and shared values
- Collaborative and cohesive working culture
About Oz Child:
OzChild is one of the longest serving charities in Australia. For nearly 170 years, we've been committed to improving the lives of at-risk children and young people every day.
As one of the largest providers of evidence based and evidence informed programs in Australia, we are dedicated to achieving real outcomes for the young people and families in our care.
OzChild is committed to the employment of Indigenous people and providing a work environment in which Indigenous peoples' cultures, beliefs and values are acknowledged and respected, and in which the individual career goals and personal aims of Indigenous staff are identified, promoted and achieved
How to apply:
For more information, a confidential discussion about the role or simply to ask a question, contact Paul Ridley HR Advisor at OzChild on 03 9695 2243 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can apply for the role today by visiting our careers site at https://ozchildcareers.org.au/Vacancies/- Search for the job title Multisystemic Therapy-Clinical Supervisor, in Frankston click on the title, scroll down and submit a resume.
If shortlisted you will receive a follow up recruitment pack detailing MST. We would then require a cover letter addressing key selection criteria in support of your application