- Relocate to Shepparton and make a tree change
- OzChild will support you to make the move
- Relocation assistance available to successful applicants
- Cost effective housing options for growing families in country Victoria
- You will have access to salary packaging increasing your take home pay
- You will join an existing team in a brand-new office
- Join the largest provider of evidence-based services in Australia
- This opportunity will allow you to grow as a practitioner and learn new skills
- Take a trip to Sydney for training, paid flights and accommodation for 3 days.
At OzChild we are on a journey to discover and apply new approaches and best practices to achieve better outcomes through the programs and services we deliver. As the organisation aims to strengthen our impact through evidence based programs the OzChild leadership team has committed to developing, training and evolving our people as enablers to achieving our strategic objective to grow and disrupt the sector.
Want to apply? This is what we are looking for-
- To be eligible you must have tertiary qualifications in Counselling, Family Therapy, Mental Health or Psychology or equivalent that is recognised in Australia. You must also have:
- Previous experience in a therapeutic environment ideally utilising recognised therapy practices such as CBT.
- Experience working with vulnerable and at risk children and those from diverse cultural backgrounds
- Knowledge and experience of child protection and the protection of children and young people as well as the out of home care system and standards.
To take the next step-
For more information, a confidential discussion about the role or simply to ask a question, contact Paul Ridley HR Advisor at OzChild on 03 9695 2243.
You can apply for the role today by visiting our careers site at https://ozchildcareers.org.au/Vacancies/